The Town of Langenburg has full use of the Transfer Station, located 2 KM east of town on Hwy 16 (old landfill site).
It accepts scrap metal, yard and construction waste, tires, old appliances, wood and more!
Disposal fees apply. You need to buy coupons prior to disposal. They can be purchased at the Town Office. Price - $15/coupon.
- Level 1/2 ton load (anything lower the edge of box) - 1 coupon;
- Trailer similar size - 1 extra coupon;
- 1/2 ton load (anything over the edge of box) - 2 coupons;
- All loads larger than 1/2 ton box - $100;
- Construction materials will be levied at twice the rate (including but not limited to drywall, siding, shingles, flooring, etc.)
- Clean wood and compost are FREE for town residents;
- Non-town ratepayers will be levied TWICE the resident rate including compost and clean wood.
Monday 4:30 - 7:30pm
Wednesday 1:00 - 4:00pm
Saturday 1:00 - 4:00pm